|Textiles Home | Print | Knit | Weave | Digital Print ||
|Knit | 08: Double Jacquard Knitting on KH-950i with Ribber Attachment | Next >>|
Double Jacquard knitting on KH-950i with Ribber Attachment
First you must enter your pattern using your Mylar sheet.
Now follow numbers 1 & 2 on the third section of the Brother KH-950i Mylar sheet reading Program and then follow these instructions.
1. Cast on, attaching your comb and weights to your knitting from beneath. Knit several rows in 1x1 rib.
2. Thread your contrast yarn into feeder 2 on the Colour Changer.
3. With the carriage on the right side of the right positioning sensor set the change knob to KC (ii) take carriage right to left, your needles are set.
4. With carriage on left side of the left positioning
sensor push in both PART Cam Buttons and with your
5. Knit from left to right to select your needles and
then knit right to left to knit them.
6. Change back to main yarn with colour changer, knit 2 rows.
7. Change again to contrast yarn, knit 2 rows.
8. Continue in this way un-till your repeat is complete.
|Back to the Knit Content Page >>|