|Textiles Home | Print | Knit | Weave | Digital Print ||
|Knit | 06: Brother KH-970 Pattern Creation in 2 colour | Next >>|
Brother KH-970 Pattern Creation in 2 colour
1. Switch on main menu screen will appear.
2. Select Designing Program icon and push selection arrow.
3. Designing Program screen appears, select Pattern creation
push selection arrow.
4. Pattern Colouring screen appears, select black/white
pattern, push selection arrow. The computer will give you your pattern
number; take note of this for future use
5. Number of Stitches screen appears, enter number of
stitches along the bottom of your pattern,
6. Number of Rows screen appears, enter the number of rows building up your pattern, push Selection arrow.
7. Pattern Creation screen appears, enter your pattern using numbers 1 & 2 of the function keys, moving around the grid using the direction key. Push Selection arrow when finished entering your pattern.
10. Positioning Program screen appears, select Pattern Position Input icon, push Selection arrow.
11. Carriage Selection screen appears, select K- Carriage icon, push Selection arrow.
12. Pattern Range screen appears, select either all over patterning or single motif patterning, push Selection arrow.
13. Pattern Number screen appears this is where you need to put in the number you received at the Pattern Colouring screen, push selection arrow.
14. Pattern Position screen appears. The computer automatically sets the starting point in the middle of the knit. To alter this select either left or right then type the number of the needle position where you wish to begin. Push selection arrow.
17. Knitting screen appears, push ‘0” and down on the direction keys. This sets your pattern at the beginning. Push the selection arrow to put a stop on the screen. You are now ready to knit.
Knitting your design
1. Thread main colour yarn into right hand side of tension unit and contrast yarn into left hand side. Cast on in main yarn, knit a few rows in stocking stitch.
2. With K-carriage on the left, set Change knob to KC (I) move carriage past left hand sensor to the right. Pattern needles are selected.
3. With K-carriage on outside of right hand sensor, push selection arrow to cancel stop screen, push in top MC button, thread contrast yarn into feeder “B”. Holding yarn by hand move K-carriage from right to left.
4. Continue to move carriage back and forth to knit your
pattern. When pattern is complete the display screen will show the number
1 and sound a beep.
To reverse, turning up side down or make your pattern double width and so on use the Pattern Variation Program in the Main Menu screen. Select an icon using no.2 on the function keys and de-select using no.1. Switching the machine off does not cancel these functions you must de-select them.
|Back to the Knit Content Page >>|