|Textiles Home | Print | Knit | Weave | Digital Print ||
|Knit | 05: Positioning a single motif from you Mylar Sheet | Next >>|
Positioning a single motif from you Mylar Sheet
2. Push pattern selector to upper position (pattern A)
3. Push M, enter pattern number, push M
4. Enter number of bottom row, push M
5. Enter number of top row, push M
6. Enter number of left row, push M
7. Enter number of right row, push M
8. Enter FN (first needle position) on needle bed push M
9. Enter left side of pattern on needle bed push M
10. Enter right side of pattern on needle bed push M
11. Switch machine off set Mylar Sheet to start line, switch on, push CF.
12. With carriage past the left turn mark, put change knob to KC (ii)
13. Move carriage past the right turn mark, put contrast yarn into feeder B, press in top MC button and continue to knit till your pattern is complete, you will hear a beep at the end of each repeat.
14. To finish your pattern set the change knob back to N-L, break off contrast yarn and complete knitting.
When knitting whole pattern repeats or as shown above you can change your pattern using the pattern variation switches at anytime by pushing them into upper position.
To knit another pattern on the same piece you can start from the very beginning and add a new Mylar Sheet or use another part of your existing sheet and start from, enter 990 and continue.
|Back to the Knit Content Page >>|