|Textiles Home | Print | Knit | Weave | Digital Print ||
|Knit | 04: Brother KH-950i Mylar sheet reading Program | Next >>|
Brother KH-950i Mylar sheet reading program
1. Switch on. Ready lamp is lit. Enter 777. Push M (memory) key.
2. Push M (memory) key. Pattern number is displayed.
3. Push M key. Enter number of cards to be used horizontally e.g. 1.
4. Push M key. Enter number of cards to be used vertically.
5. Push M key. Ready lamp is lit. Display shows pattern number (as shown in step 2)
6. Turn power off. Insert Mylar sheet and set it to the Set Line correctly.
7. Switch on.
8. Push CF key. The computer automatically reads pattern
card. Wait until machine finishes and
9. Pattern card reading complete.
Brother KH-950i Mylar sheet pattern programming
1. Ready lamp is lit. Enter 990. Push M key.
2. Set all pattern variation switches to lower position.
3. Set pattern selector switch to lower position.
4. Push M key twice. Enter pattern number.
5. Push M key. Enter number of bottom row of pattern.
6. Push M key. Enter number of top row of pattern.
7. Push M key. Enter number of left side of pattern.
8. Push M key. Enter number of right side of pattern.
9. Push M key. Ready light and green light are lit.
2. Switch on. Push CF key.
3. Thread the main yarn through the right hand tension unit.
4. Cast on. Knit a few rows in stocking stitch. Place the K-Carriage outside the left Turn Mark.
5. Set the Change Knob to KC (i) and move the Carriage right so it is now past the right Turn Mark.
6. Thread the contrast yarn into the left hand tension unit and place into feeder B.
7. Push the upper centre MC button in.
8. Hold onto the contrast yarn in Feeder B and move the
Carriage from right to left.
9. Continue to knit until pattern is complete.
|Back to the Knit Content Page >>|